Churros are a winter classic , since they are usually consumed with a cup of hot chocolate . However, who said they cannot be eaten during the summer? This recipe is easy to prepare and you can even encourage to cook with the children and give it to them on snack. They will surely love it!
- 250g of gluten-free flour
- 250c.c. of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Step by step development
- Place the water in a pot and bring to a minimum heat until it boils.
- In a bowl mix the flour with the salt and once the water has boiled, remove from heat and add the liquid to the mixture to form the dough of the gluten-free churros .
- Pour plenty of oil into a pan or pot and when hot proceed to place the dough in a pastry bag with open star nozzle and then pour it into the pan in the form of churro.
- Fry individually or in pairs in the pan until golden brown, and when removed, place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil .
- Sprinkle immediately with sugar and let it cool to consume.
Remember that if the dough has been a little liquid, you can add more flour until you get the desired texture . Otherwise, add more water. Despite being a gluten-free recipe so that it can be consumed by celiacs it is important to clarify that churros can also be bathed with melted chocolate in a water bath or microwave, as long as you buy it in a store naturist where you specify that the product does not include gluten.
If you want the preparation to be more creamy and delicious, you can substitute water for milk without T.A.C.C. (gluten free) as the brand Day% and La Serenísima.
What do you think about this churros recipe ? Remember that in Placer al Plato we have the category Celiac with many suitable recipes those who suffer from this disease.