The barbecue chicken pizza is delicious and very easy to make. The pizza dough is covered with BBQ sauce, grated cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and purple onions. You can make the dough from scratch or buy it at the supermarket. This pizza is a great way to use leftover roast chicken and barbecue sauce. Let’s go for the recipe!
You may also be interested: No more cold pizza! Here are 3 ways to reheat it
- 500 g of pizza dough
- 1 cup chopped roast chicken
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 sliced purple onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Step by step development
1. Gather the ingredients of barbecue chicken pizza .
2. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Cut the pizza dough into two equal parts and stretch each of them on a greased baking sheet.
3. Spread the stretched doughs with barbecue sauce and mix the rest of the sauce with the chopped roast chicken in a bowl.
4. Mix grated mozzarella cheese and grated cheddar cheese in a bowl. Place half of the chicken in each of the raisins and cover them with cheese and then with the sliced onion.
5. Bake the barbecue chicken pizzas in the preheated oven until the dough is golden brown and the cheese melts, 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Cover the barbecue chicken pizzas with chopped cilantro and serve with extra barbecue sauce if desired. Enjoy while it’s hot.
We recommend you read : How to prepare a ham and sausage stromboli? (pizza roll)
What do you think of this barbecue chicken pizza recipe ? Leave your comments and visit the category Pasta to learn many more recipes.