The hot dog bread, also known as hot dog or hot dog, is fluffy, soft and ideal for children’s parties . This recipe that I will teach you to prepare next is suitable for coeliacs , as long as products without TACC are purchased, not only for baking bread, but also for sausages and dressings.
- 100g cornstarch
- 100g of cassava starch
- 70g of milk powder
- 5g of xanthic gum
- 5g of dry yeast
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 250c.c. of milk
Step by step development
- In a large bowl place the cornstarch, cassava starch and milk powder .
- Add sugar, yeast in the center as well as xanthic gum and salt on the edge.
- Stir with some rods and gradually integrate the milk and oil until get the letter point . As you can see the preparation is liquid but do not worry because it will take a thicker consistency once you let it stand for 30 minutes in a warm place with the bowl covered with plastic wrap
- Once the resting time of bread for sausages has elapsed, you may notice that the preparation is creamy and airy. Place it inside a pastry bag and fill in the mold for hot dogs, vanilla or soleillas, or a pudding.
- Take a preheated oven to 170º C in the middle or on top of it and let it cook until golden brown. If you want to know if they are made inside, simply pinch them with a brooch stick.
If you want to know more gluten-free recipes, you just have to enter the category celiac . Remember that gluten is a set of proteins that is usually found in wheat. Therefore, it is important to avoid drying cereal flour (wheat, oats, rye, barley, millet, etc.) to prevent abdominal distension, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, among other symptoms that [19459018 ] Federation of Celiac Associations of Spain shares. Here we reach you, check them out.