The plastic bottles are, unfortunately, a very abundant raw material for our projects. Today we are going to make a homemade, simple, cheap watering can that will help us distribute the water through our garden effortlessly.
It can even be a refreshing game for the little ones in the house.
Materials to make a home watering can.
- Skewer sticks.
- Plastic bottle.
- Female swivel hose adapter ¾ inches by ¾ inches (2 cm), you can get it at any hardware store.
- Hose washers, to seal leaks.
Home watering instructions.
So you can make a homemade watering can by recycling a plastic bottle.
- It is advisable to remove the label from the bottle and clean it.
- We will put one of the washers inside the side of the adapter that you are going to fit in the mouth of the bottle.
- We turn to secure it.
- Add double washer to secure.
- We make the holes in the bottle with the pin.
We will need 8-10 holes.
- We’ll use skewer sticks to widen those holes.
- Ready to use!
You can place it on the floor or in height hanging from a tree for example.
Above all remember, avoid using plastic whenever you can!
[make 19459048] watering can with a plastic bottle
Today we are going to make a homemade, simple, cheap watering can help us distribute the water through our garden effortlessly.