As you know, celiacs can not include gluten in their diet, so then I will teach you how to make an exquisite bread suitable for coeliacs and lactose intolerant . It is very easy to make and the ingredients are easily accessible.
- 500c.c. of warm water
- 15g fresh yeast
- 500g of flour suitable for celiacs
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoons olive oil
Step by step development
- Of the 500c.c. of water, set aside 1 glass and clear the fresh yeast. Stir with a spoon until diluted. Cover with a plastic wrap or plate and let it foam near a heat source and away from the air stream.
- In a bowl place the sifted flour, the pinch of salt and the olive oil. Mix with a spoon while pouring the rest of the warm water, not at once but in parts.
- When you have already incorporated all the water, add the yeast. Be sure to scrape the bottom of the glass or container where you have let it rise, as there may be yeast remains.
- Put in your hands some flour suitable for celiacs and knead until there are no cracks in the dough. Do not worry about kneading time, as you will not develop gluten.
- Place the bun of bread dough suitable for coeliacs on a sheet of vegetable paper and put into a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap or transparent paper and let stand for about 2 hours near the stove or kitchen stove.
- Preheat the oven to 200º C, while placing the bun with the vegetable paper on a baking sheet or rack.
- Make some cuts on the surface of homemade bread as I show you in the image at the end of the post. As you can see you can make a cross cut, in triangle, in square, in parallel lines, and so on.
- If you like the bread with little crust , brush it with olive oil and, if you like the crust brush with water and during baking, go wetting with more water with the help of a spray for 15 minutes
- Enter in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. When ready, remove and let cool on a rack before cutting.