The recipe for pasta with sauce to the chef is a recipe that I have always loved. A fairly consistent type of sauce, but that doesn’t leave you feeling too full when you just ate it. A sauce that does not need more than 20 minutes of preparation and a taste that pleases the palate.
The result of our recipe will be an orange dish, due to the cream and tomato mixture. For those who try this mixture for the first time, the taste seems quite original and the creamier texture than that of the fried tomato alone, and not as greasy as the cream.
Processing time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 500 gr of pasta
- 2 small cans of tuna – approximately 80 gr each –
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 red pepper
- 2 sliced mushrooms – can be substituted for any type of mushroom –
- 250 ml cream for cooking
- 100 ml fried tomato
- Parmesan powder
- Salt, olive oil, parsley
Step by step development
- We put the pasta to boil and as soon as it is boiled we drain it.
- Chop the onion, red pepper and mushrooms and sauté them in a pan – this time I replaced the mushrooms with dried mushrooms boletuls. Remember that to sauté the onion faster, just add a pinch of baking soda .
- As soon as the mixture is golden brown, add the tuna and stir.
- We add the fried tomato and the cream.
- We leave everything to boil a little and so that all the ingredients take the flavor of the mixture , and then we add salt to taste and a spoon of Parmesan cheese.
- We remove everything until it has a homogeneous consistency .
At the table
Our sauce with a mild tuna flavor and pleasant texture is ready to be served As I am used to you, what better accompaniment than some Parmesan cheese on top, since, after all, it is a recipe of Italian cuisine .
Fresh and chopped parsley is the final touch of this simple but sophisticated dish . Have I left you hungry yet? , well Let’s eat!