Pizza is one of those foods that nobody resists. If you want to acquire healthy habits, you don’t have to sacrifice this tasty delight; Simply, make it healthier by replacing flour with vegetables. Yes, you heard correctly, here I will teach you how to make a pizza with carrot dough . Take note!
You may also be interested in: Homemade pizza recipe with mozzarella-filled edges
For the dough
- 500 g of grated carrot
- 150 g of chickpea flour
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon of Provencal
- Oil c / n
- Cream cheese c / n
- Vegetables c / n
For the sauce
1 large onion
Oregano c / n
Salt c / n
Olive or sunflower oil c / n
Step by step elaboration
1. In a bowl mix the chickpea flour with grated carrots and spices. Knead all ingredients very well and reserve.
2. Grease a pizza tray with oil or cover it with baking paper.
3. Spread the carrot dough in the pizza maker and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Peel the onion and chop finely. Stir in a pan with a splash of oil until it begins to brown.
5. Add the tomato puree, salt and oregano to taste. Continue cooking in the pan for a few minutes.
6. Distribute the fried tomato sauce over the whole pizza with carrot dough .
5. Cut the cream cheese into slices and place over the pizza. Take it to the oven until it melts completely and add chopped egg, cooked ham, tomato slices, olives, and so on.
We recommend you read: How to make onion pizza? Recipe step by step
What do you think of this pizza recipe with carrot dough ? Leave your comments and visit the category Pasta to learn how to prepare many more recipes.