Both soybeans and spinach contain essential nutrients for health that help fight cancer. Spinach, for example, contains lutein and carotenoids that help fight breast, colon, prostate and liver cancer while soybeans have isoflavones that slow the growth of cancer cells, among other things.
- 500c.c. of vegetable stock
- 60g of textured soybeans
- 2 tablespoons soy flour
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- Olive oil c / n
- Parsley c / n
- Salt c / n
Step by step development
Preparation of spinach salad
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan without adding oil.
- Wash vegetables and vegetables and chop them.
- Peel the onions and cut them in pen.
- Make a vinaigrette with vinegar, oil, roasted pine nuts, raisins and salt to taste and pour it over the salad.
Preparation of soy burgers
- Preheat the oven to 180º C-200º C.
- Place the textured soybeans in a bowl with vegetable stock and let stand for 25 minutes.
- Peel the garlic, onion and parsley and chop everything finely.
- Pour hydrated soybeans , parsley, garlic and onion in a bowl together with the beaten egg.
- Divide this pasta into equal portions and create hamburgers with the help of the palm of your hands.
- Place the soy burgers in a baking dish covered with baking paper and cook both sides until ready.
Serve and accompany the soy burgers with the spinach salad or any other that you like. You can see them in the category Salads .
Share this recipe on social networks and take a look at the step by step to learn how to make soy and rice burgers . I assure you they are exquisite.