I often write delicious recipes but full of calories, so today I thought of sharing something much healthier for those who are dieting, whether vegetarian or even adore these supernutritive legumes [19459005 ]. This time I will not incorporate them into a stew, but I will give them hamburger form . Pay attention to the step by step to do them, why not, with your children.
- 360g of lentils
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
Step by step development
- Place the lentils in water and let them soak for at least 12 hours to soften.
- Strain, wash them well and drain again. Place them inside a processor or crush them with a potato step .
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves and chop them finely. Cut the red pepper into very small squares.
- Mix the lentils, pepper, onion and garlic cloves to form a dough . Pepper to taste.
- Let the lentil burger dough rest in the fridge for an hour and then make rolls and crush them to give it a circular shape.
- When you have all the hamburgers well formed, you should place a little olive oil in the pan and bring it over medium heat until it is hot.
- Fry them on both sides until golden brown and when finished, serve with a delicious salad of lettuce, tomato and grated carrot.
In case you are not vegetarian or dieting, you can place the lentil burgers on bread and even serve them with a slice of cream cheese to make them more tasty or accompany them with a Russian salad . The accompaniments are endless and in Placer al Plato we have the salads category at your disposal.
If you love hamburgers that do not contain beef or poultry and you want us to teach you how to prepare any one in particular, leave us your proposal and tell us if you have prepared this recipe with lentils .