Alfredo sauce is a very versatile sauce, easy and quick to make , perfect to accompany a fettuccine dish. However, that does not mean that we can use it to accompany other dishes such as stuffed pasta, seafood, chicken, meat or pizza. It looks great with everything. So it’s really worth teaching you how to make this white pizza with Alfredo sauce . I’m sure it will fascinate you!
You may also be interested: All tips for making the perfect pizza
- 240 to 360ml of whole milk
- 30g chopped onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground basil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Pizza base or homemade dough
- 225g chicken
- 100g ham ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 scallions
- 115g grated mozzarella cheese
- 60g grated gruyere cheese
Step by step development
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a pot or pan.
2. Fry the finely chopped onion and then the crushed garlic for one minute, until the garlic is lightly browned and the onion begins to transparent.
3. Add the flour and mix with some rods until golden brown and the onion becomes translucent. This will take approximately three minutes.
4. Add grated Parmesan cheese, milk, oregano, basil, salt and ground black pepper.
5. Heat over medium heat constantly mixing until the cheese melts and the sauce has thickened. This will take about five minutes. Set aside and reserve.
6. Cut the chicken into small cubes and dress with salt, ground black pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Fry in hot oil and reserve.
7. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and grease a pizza pan with oil.
8. Stretch the pizza dough and cover it with a layer of Alfredo Sauce .
9. Spread the chicken, ham and scallions on top and cover with the two types of cheese.
10. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Bake the white pizza with Alfredo sauce for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden and crispy.
11. Serve with some chopped fresh parsley.
What do you think of this white pizza recipe with Alfredo sauce ? Leave your comments and visit the category Pasta to learn many more preparations.